Green technology with Fix-it 24/7 will contribute to the effort of controlling the human impact on our beautiful planet. Fix-it 24/7 Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric is your trusted HVAC and electrical technician serving the Denver, CO area since 2013! With over ten years of experience our mission is to reduce our carbon footprint, one house at a time. We resonate with homeowners and business owners of Denver who wish to do this same, and that is just one reason why Hundreds of customers have been raving out our services! In addition to our desire to maintain our environmental impact, we also pride ourselves on flat-rate pricing, 24/7 availability, and trained, licensed technicians. When your home is in trouble, call Fix-it on the double for expert green technology!
Green Technology Near You
- Higher utility bills from appliances and devices that use fossil fuels to operate
- High water bills due to water wastage from plumbing systems, dish-washers, and washer machines that lack water-conserving mechanisms
- Poor indoor air quality that emits more pollutants into your living space
- Inefficient temperature control from manual thermostats results in increased energy usage
When your house is in trouble
Call 303-214-0277 on the double!
Green Technology Services
As Denver locals, we are keen on helping the community reduce their carbon footprint so that Colorado can maintain its beautiful views and enjoyable climate. By choosing Fix-it 24/7, you’ll be able to eliminate harmful greenhouse gases and toxins from infiltrating the environment. Fix-it 24/7 can offer complete customer satisfaction and fantastic financing options. We can provide the following services:
- Water-efficient fixture installation
- Water filtration and purification installation
- Energy-efficient HVAC installation and repair
- HVAC zoning installation and repair
- Electric vehicle charging station installation
- Smart thermostat installation and repair
Types of Green Technology
There are so many different types of green technology, nowadays! Fix-it 24/7 primarily focuses on HVAC, plumbing, and electrical types of green technology to help contribute to a greener planet home by home.
Some of the types we specialize in are, but are not limited to:
- Schwank Infrared Heaters
- Puron R410 Refrigerant
- Hybrid Heat
- Evolution Communication System
- Perfect Heat
- Perfect Humidity
Benefits of Green Technology
Green technology not only improves our environment but can directly have a positive influence on your personal life. By utilizing Fix-it 24/7, your HVAC systems, plumbing systems, and appliances will all be working optimally all the while saving you money and saving the Earth! Some of the benefits include:
- Resource Conservation: Green technologies focus on resource efficiency and waste reduction, extending the lifespan of materials and minimizing overall resource consumption.
- Improved Air and Water Quality Green technologies, such as emission controls and water treatment systems, help enhance air and water quality, promoting healthier living conditions.
- Energy Efficiency Green technologies are designed to optimize energy usage, leading to lower energy consumption, reduced utility bills, and decreased reliance on fossil fuels.
- Long-Term Cost Savings:While there may be initial investment costs, many green technologies offer long-term cost savings through reduced energy and resource consumption.
When To Replace Your Technology with Green Technology
Replacing your older technology with new technology may be a better option than trying to repair it. While you could replace your technology with a newer model, you should consider upgrading to technology that is eco-friendly and promotes the protection of our planet. Most newer technologies, HVAC systems, and plumbing systems have integrated technology making the switch seamless! Fix-it 24/7 can provide expert advice when you want to make a more green decision! If your HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems are aligning with any of the following, you should consider replacing your old equipment:
- You’re noticing consistently high energy bills
- You’re experiencing plumbing leaks and water wastage.
- Your indoor environment is challenging in terms of maintaining a comfortable temperature and humidity level.
- Your appliances are outdated and do not meet your needs.
- You simply want to reduce your carbon footprint.
Green Technology Contractor
Green technology has become more important than ever! These systems can be quite complex and difficult to navigate on your own. Thankfully, Fix-it 24/7 has technicians who are well-equipped and experienced in analysis, installation, repair, and maintenance. Failure to match the right technology with your home needs could lead to future issues regarding maintenance and repair.
- Knowledgeable technicians: Fix-it 24/7’s licensed electricians have in-depth knowledge of various types of green technology and can efficiently repair, replace, or install any green technology.
- Advanced tools and equipment: We use state-of-the-art equipment and a comprehensive inspection process to ensure proper installation, repair, and maintenance of your green technology.
- Safety and compliance: Professional green technology services guarantee you and your family’s safety by ensuring all components are in good shape.
- Cost-effective solutions: Regular green technology services by our experts prevent future issues, saving you money in the long run by avoiding high energy bills and costly replacements.
Denver Green Technology Service Contractor Near You
How Can Fix-it 24/7 Help?
Let us know how we can help you and a member of our team will call to schedule your appointment. Over 2600+ happy clients trust Fix-it 24/7 with their plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical needs. Feel free to click the Call Now button to get started with us today! We look forward to serving you, neighbor!