Switches, Outlets & Dimmers
Switches, outlets & dimmers can be installed and repaired easily with Fix-it 24/7. Fix-it 24/7 Heating, Air, Electric & Cooling has been the trusted HVAC technician, plumber, and electrician, servicing Denver, CO, and surrounding areas since 2013. Our team is composed of hardworking individuals who are drug-tested, background-checked, and trained to perform switch and outlet duties with accuracy. With our Greenclub member benefits, 24/7 availability, and impressive response time, it’s no wonder that thousands of homeowners are raving about our services. When your lights and outlets are in trouble, call Fix-it on the double for expert switches, outlet, or dimmer service!
Switches, Outlets & Dimmers Near You
- Light switch not working
- Lights flickering in house
- Buzzing sound from light switch
- Outlet not working
- Electrical outlet sparking
- Dimmable lights not dimming
- Light dimmer switch overheating
When your house is in trouble
Call 303-214-0277 on the double!
Switches, Outlets & Dimmers Services
As Denver locals, we can understand that electrical work can be a nuisance to deal with compared to problems of everyday life. Our team of electricians can get your home up to speed in a flash. With reliable communication, 24/7 availability, and flexible scheduling your phones will charge in no time and your lights will stop flickering. Fix-it 24/7 electricians can perform the following services:
- Outlet repair
- GFCI outlet installation
- 3-way switch wiring
- 4-way switch wiring
- Dimmer switch installation
- Dimmer switch repair
Types of Switches, Outlets & Dimmers
There are so many different types of sockets and switches. Fix-it 24/7 electricians are experienced in working on all different kinds.
- Single pole switch
- 3-way light switch
- Toggle switch
- Motion sensor switch
- Rocker switch
- Duplex outlet
- Decora outlets
- Tamper-resistant outlet
- Weatherproof outlet
- Rotary dimmer switch
- Slide dimmer switch
- Toggle dimmer switch
- Touch dimmer switch
- Remote control dimmer switch
Benefits of Switches, Outlets & Dimmers
Replacements, repairs, and installation are all tasks that Fix-it 24/7 electricians can do with ease. Investing in these services have a wide variety of benefits including:
- Improved Performance: Servicing ensures that switches, outlets, and dimmers work as intended, providing smooth and reliable operation. Dimmers, in particular, can benefit from calibration to achieve consistent and flicker-free dimming.
- Avoiding Circuit Overloads: Electrical servicing ensures that switches and outlets are wired correctly, preventing circuit overloads and reducing the risk of electrical fires.
- Customization and Personalization: Upgrading dimmers and switches can give you the ability to customize the lighting levels to suit different moods and activities, enhancing the ambiance of your living spaces.
- Upgrading for Modern Technology: Servicing provides an opportunity to upgrade to newer, more efficient, and smart technology, which can add convenience and energy-saving capabilities to your home.
When to Replace Switches, Outlets & Dimmers
Repairing your technology may not solve your current or future electrical problems. In certain cases, replacing a switch, outlet, or dimmer may be more beneficial than attempting to repair them. If your switches, outlets, or dimmers align with the following criteria, consider replacing them instead of repairing them:
- If switches, outlets, or dimmers are very old and heavily worn.
- If your switches, outlets, or dimmers are of outdated technology.
- If your switches, outlets, or dimmers are not compatible with the type of bulbs, appliances, or electrical load you intend to use.
- If internal components of switches, outlets, or dimmers are extensively damaged or malfunctioning frequently.
- If switches, outlets, and dimmers do not meet the current electrical code requirements.
Switches, Outlets & Dimmers Contractors
Switches, outlets, and dimmer maintenance can be a hassle and a safety concern. With complex wiring, calibration systems, and control mechanisms, these services are best left in the hands of professionals. Fix-it 24/7 electricians have the advanced tools and experience to fix your issues in a flash. Put your family first and call Fix-it 24/7 today for safe and reliable maintenance of your home!
- Knowledgeable technicians: Fix-it 24/7’s licensed electricians have in-depth knowledge of various types of sockets and lights, giving them an upper hand in repairs, replacements, installation, and maintenance.
- Advanced tools and equipment: We use state-of-the-art equipment and a comprehensive inspection process to ensure your electrical system is safe for your family.
- Safety and compliance: Professional switches, outlets, and dimmer services guarantee you and your family’s safety by ensuring all components are in good shape.
- Cost-effective solutions: Regular switches, outlets, and dimmer services by our experts prevent future issues, saving you money in the long run by avoiding high energy bills and costly replacements.
Denver Switches, Outlets & Dimmers Contractor Near You
How Can Fix-it 24/7 Help?
Let us know how we can help you and a member of our team will call to schedule your appointment. Over 2600+ happy clients trust Fix-it 24/7 with their plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical needs. Feel free to click the Call Now button to get started with us today! We look forward to serving you, neighbor!