Wiring & Rewiring
Wiring & rewiring with Fix-it 24/7 can save you money by keeping your electrical system running for years! Fix-it 24/7 Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric has served the Denver, CO area since 2013. With a decade of experience, we have proudly served hundreds of homeowners in the Denver area! Take a look at what our customers have to say about us! Our team of licensed and skilled electricians will deliver fairly priced services, same-day repair services, and expert services right to your door. Fix-it 24/7’s electricians are drug-tested, background-checked, and committed to getting the job done right. Our electricians are on 24/7 standby so that when you have electrical problems, they can provide fast and easy solutions. If your electrical system is in trouble, call Fix-it on the double for an expert, licensed wiring and rewiring service!
Wiring & Rewiring Near You
- Flickering lights especially when using certain appliances or devices
- Lights dim when appliance turns on
- Outlets feel warm to the touch
- Buzzing sound coming from outlet
- Multiple electrical outlets not working in the same area
- Outlet sparking when plugging in devices
When your house is in trouble
Call 303-214-0277 on the double!
Wiring & Rewiring Services
As locals of Denver serving the surrounding areas, we understand how essential it is to have a properly functioning electrical system. By choosing Fix-it 24/7 for your wiring and rewiring needs, you will be guaranteed reliable power distribution throughout your home. As a full-service heating, air, electrical, and plumbing company, we offer a wide variety of comprehensive wiring and rewiring services to prevent reoccurring issues with your electrical system, such as:
- Dedicated Circuits
- Appliance Circuits
- Electrical Charging Stations
- Cable Boxes
- Switch and Outlet
- Renovations, Add-Ons, and Remodeling
- Home Lighting and light fixtures
- Phone Lines
- Ceiling and Ventilation Fans
Types of Outdated Wiring
At Fix-it 24/7, our electricians have experience with all types of wiring. Regardless of whether you are replacing your old wiring with new wiring or trying to repair your wiring, Fix-it 24/7 can get the job done.
Our licensed electricians can safely work on various types of wiring, including these types of outdated wires:
- Knob and Tube Wiring
- Aluminum Wiring
- Cotton and Cloth Wiring
- BX or Armored Cable with Bonded Ground
Benefits of Wiring and Rewiring
Keeping your electrical system up to date and properly cared for is vital to your home’s functionality. Wiring and rewiring electrical systems of your home offer several advantages, particularly including:
- Enhanced Safety: Properly installed and up-to-date electrical wiring reduces the risk of electrical hazards, such as electrical fires, shocks, and electrocution. Rewiring ensures that old, damaged, or faulty wiring is replaced, reducing the likelihood of accidents.
- Support for Modern Appliances: Older electrical systems may not be equipped to handle the power demands of modern appliances and electronics. Rewiring allows for the installation of circuits and outlets that can support these devices adequately.
- Reliable Power Distribution: Proper wiring and circuit design ensure the even distribution of electricity throughout the building, preventing overloads and voltage drops.
- Improved Energy Efficiency:Modern electrical wiring, particularly when combined with energy-efficient fixtures and appliances, can lead to reduced energy consumption. This, in turn, can lower electricity bills and have a positive impact on the environment by reducing overall energy demand.
When to Repair or Replace Your Wiring
Knowing when to repair or replace electrical wiring is crucial for safety and reliability. Here’s when you should replace your wiring rather than repair your current wiring:
- If your home has original wiring or outdated types like knob and tube, it may be time to upgrade for safety and modern demands.
- Frequent problems like tripped breakers, flickering lights, or warm outlets signal underlying wiring issues that need attention.
- Frayed or exposed wires are a red flag that requires immediate action to prevent hazards.
- Your electrical system is not in line with local electrical safety codes
Wiring & Rewiring Contractors
Wiring or rewiring electrical systems are challenging and dangerous activities for those who do not have extended knowledge and experience. One wrong cut wire could put your home and family at risk. Professional electricians from Fix-it 24/7 can guarantee that services are done correctly, efficiently, and cost-effectively! Fixing a few flickering light fixtures may seem easy but it is best to leave these projects to experienced electricians!
- Knowledgeable technicians: Fix-it 24/7’s licensed electricians have in-depth knowledge of various electrical systems and can efficiently wire or rewire your electrical supply.
- Advanced tools and equipment: We use state-of-the-art equipment and a comprehensive inspection process to ensure a long life for your electrical system.
- Safety and compliance: Professional electrical wiring and rewiring guarantee you and your family’s safety by ensuring all components are in good shape.
- Cost-effective solutions: Regular wiring and rewiring inspections by our experts prevent future issues, saving you money in the long run by avoiding high energy bills and costly replacements.
Denver Wiring & Rewiring Contractor Near You
How Can Fix-it 24/7 Help?
Let us know how we can help you and a member of our team will call to schedule your appointment. Over 2600+ happy clients trust Fix-it 24/7 with their plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical needs. Feel free to click the Call Now button to get started with us today! We look forward to serving you, neighbor!